Monday, May 23, 2016

Reviews: Sacrifice and End Game by Emersyn. Vallis

These are the last two books of the Fate Series and I was not disappointed at all.


Synopsis:

For years my life was in a state of Adjournment… 
Fate had constructed a plan to push me away… to save me… 
There was a danger I never knew existed, one I had never sensed. 
My family positioned themselves around me. 
Like Hanging Pawns, they shielded me from it and I lived blissfully unaware… until now. 
Now, I know there are rules to this game... 
Sacrifices to be made in order to get to End Game. 
What would I Sacrifice for one more moment... one last look? Touch? Kiss? 
Everything... 

My Review:

In book 3 we go more in depth with Simon & Sidney. They have just started seeing each other again and Sidney is trying not to let her heart get too involved after what she went through last time.

We also get the back story of Josh and Mea. We find out how Mea became friends with Molly and Morgan and how she and Josh fell in love.

Old characters that we know and love are also present. Like Grams and Madness. There is a major cliffhanger however! Just be glad book four is already out!

I really enjoyed this book and the series in general so far. I love how Emersyn Vallis combines suspense and romance. A definite must read series!



Synopsis:

Once upon time, there were two girls living their lives completely unaware of one another and the dangerous game they had been placed in… 
Until Fate found them… 
Fate saved them, made them stronger & with time, Fate brought them together to become friends rather than enemies… 
Until a cruel Queen made her move, threatened the Knight, 
And an innocent Pawn was sacrificed. 
Now the game is in our hands… 
Fate might have set us up for this… but we control the moves now… 
And we have our own plan. 
Revenge.

My Review:

In End Game it all comes to a head. 

A fantastic end to a must read romantic suspense series. There are twists and turns that keep you on the edge of your seat. This story definitely kept me guessing and trying to piece  together the whole story.

We learn more about Mea's childhood and the things she had to suffer through, as well as long buried secrets and a nice surprise  as to Mea's true identity.

A fun, suspenseful read that won't let you put the book down until the very last word.

No comments:

Post a Comment